Greetings Campus Recreation Members!
Updates from Campus Recreation:
• Please ensure you are locking your bicycles outside the WSRC. There have been multiple bike thefts recently. You can register your bike with Campus Police for free - visit the WSRC Welcome Desk for a registration form today!
• We are currently undergoing construction at the entrance of the WSRC. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• Your locker service may be expiring on August 20th. See the front desk to renew it today! Locker sales begin Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 6 a.m.
• Please remember to lock ALL your belongings in a locker! Locks are available to rent ($0.50) or to buy ($7.00) at the equipment desk.
Closures & Cancellations:
· Saturday August 6, 2016 - Domestic Hot Water Shutdown
o No hot water in the facility from 9am-5pm.
o Pool closed
· August 31 & September 1st - All Staff Training
o WSRC closed
· Saturday September 24th - Swim Meet
o Pool closure
Summer Building Hours - Sunday May 1st-Saturday September 3, 2016:
Monday - Thursday 6am-10pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
Western Rec App:
Have you downloaded the Western Recreation Mobile app available for iPhones and Androids? Access Group Fitness, Pool, and Drop-In Recreation schedules right from the convenience of your phone! Or check out the WebApp version available here:http://webapp.getrecdapp.com/westernrec/
More questions? Give us a call at 519-661-3090 and we will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have!