Evacuation: Building Emergency Team
The chemistry building only has one sound to indicate an alarm: a ringing bell. No other sounds will come from the speakers. Any sound coming out of the building speakers means GET OUT!You are required to evacuate by the nearest exit and not walk through the building to your favourite exit.
Each and every alarm is treated as a genuine emergency. Building Emergency Team Members are assigned on every floor of the building to ensure complete and prompt evacuation. You must obey the directions of the BET members, as they are for your safety!
- Third Floor
- Joe Gilroy (MSA)
- Bahareh Farhadpour (Baines Lab, ChB)
- Second Floor
- Mark Workentin, Robert Hudson (Chemistry Bldg)
- Paul Ragogna (B&G)
- First Floor
- Lesley Tchorek,* Susan England,* Rob Harbottle,* Sandy Zakaria Holtslag,* Jan Mathers,* Susan England,* (undergrad labs)
- Johanna Blacquiere (ChB research and administrative offices)
- Ground Floor
- Zhifeng Ding (MSA)
- John Corrigan (research labs/offices)
- Lower Ground Floor
- Ron Maslen*, Robin Hall* (Chemistry Addition)
- Martin Stillman (Research labs/offices)
- Jason Henderson (MSA, Lagugne-Labarthet lab), Francois Lagugne-Labarthet (Research lab/offices)
- Warren Lindsay (Chemistry Addition)
- Clara Wren (ChB Research labs/offices)
- Sherrie McPhee (ChemBio Stores)
Note: Laboratory technicians (*) have acknowledged that they will ensure that the undergraduate labs clear completely.