Anita Cramp, PhD
- PhD (McMaster)
- MSc (Waterloo)
- BA Hons. (Wilfrid Laurier)
Supervising Graduate Students
- Health promotion
- Exercise and health psychology
- Health related lifestyle modification
- Pre and postnatal fitness
- Community and Population Health Interventions
- Health Program Evaluation
- Determinants of Health
- Knowledge Translation
- Gaston A, Cramp A & Prapavessis H. (2012). Enhancing self-efficacy and exercise readiness in pregnant women. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 13, 550-557. DOI:10.1016/j.psychsport.2012.03.001.
- Wilson AJ, Jung ME, Cramp A, Simatovic J, Prapavessis H & Clarson C. (2012). Effects of a group-based exercise and self-regulatory intervention on obese adolescents’ physical activity, social cognitions, body composition and strength: A randomized feasibility study. Journal of Health Psychology, 17(8), 1233-1237. DOI: 10:1177/1359105311434050.
- Gaston A & Cramp A. (2011). Exercise during pregnancy: A review of patterns and determinants. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 14(4), 299-305.
- Cramp A G & Bray SR. (2011). Understanding exercise self-efficacy and barriers to leisure-time physical activity among postnatal women. Maternal and Child Health Journal, 15(5), 642-651.