Anita Cramp, PhD
- PhD (McMaster)
- MSc (Waterloo)
- BA Hons. (Wilfrid Laurier)
Supervising Graduate Students
- Health promotion
- Exercise and health psychology
- Health related lifestyle modification
- Pre and postnatal fitness
- Community and Population Health Interventions
- Health Program Evaluation
- Determinants of Health
- Knowledge Translation
- Prapavessis, H., De Jesus, S., Harper, L., Cramp, A., Fitzgeorge, L., Mottola, M., Ussher, M., Faulkner, G. & Selby, P. (2013). The effects of acute exercise on tobacco cravings and withdrawal symptoms in temporarily abstinent pregnant smokers. Addictive Behaviours.
- Tritter, A., Fitzgeorge, L., Cramp, A., Valiulus, P. & Prapavessis, H. (2013). Self-efficacy and affect responses in sprint interval training. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 14(6), 886-890.