Whether you are new to Western or just feel the time is right to better understand your retirement plan, there are a few key pieces of information that will help you review your options, understand your responsibilities and plan your journey to retirement.
- Retirement Plan Summary - outlines the main features of the Western Retirement Plans
- Retirement Guide – will help you plan and understand your retirement options
- 2012 Pension Investment Performance Review: Annual Report – each retirement plan member is responsible for deciding how their funds will be invested. This document provides excellent details on each option, including performance.
- Eligibility – details on who may join the Western retirement plans
- Changes to Your Plan – when Western or a government makes changes that will affect your retirement plan, we will keep you informed.
- Retirement Plan Governance – learn more about the Joint Pension Board
- Newsletters – published 3-4 times a year, Pension News will keep you up to date on events, changes to the plan, and offers tips on how to make the most of your retirement plan.