Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Delete an Asset in Cascade Server
1) Select the Page (or other asset) that you would like to delete:
2) The file is now in View mode, Click on the More tab to reveal the Delete tab:
3) Click Delete. A new screen will appear asking you to Confirm the deletion. If this is not the correct file, click Cancel otherwise, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to delete this asset.
4) You should now see a green box at the top telling you the deletion was successful.
5) Please note that the asset will be stored in the recycle bin for a period of time (set by your administrator). You will be able to restore the deleted asset as long as it remains in the Recyle Bin.