1. Select the asset (File/Page/Block) that you would like to restore:
2. The asset is now in View mode. Click on the More tab and then click on the Versions tab.
3. You will see a list of all of the versions of that page/block. To choose the version you want to restore, look at the column 'Last Modified On' and pick the appropriate version. You can click on the file that corresponds to the date/time to confirm that is the version you want to restore.
4. Once you have found the correct version, click Activate.
5. The restored version is now the file you will work with. If you click on the Advanced tab again, you will see a message about that version being activated.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.