Are you an instructor or T.A. in the Faculty of Social Science on main campus?
Information about scanning services for your department is available from SSTS (SSC 1228).
- Western's multiple choice Scantron form includes 180 questions with 5-choices A-E (sample)
- Scantron forms/exam booklets are purchased through Facilities Management (x88706)
- The WTS-managed scanning machine reads PENCIL markings only
- If including an answer key, fill-in all the '9's under the 'Student Number' section of that form
- The forms *must* be dropped off and picked up at the WTS Administration Office (SSB 4300)
- All sets of Scantrons must be counted and entered on the request form (samples)
NOTE: Scantron forms must be counted and also bundled if more than one exam set is submitted.
- How to submit Scantron forms (PDF, 2pgs)
- Retrieving the DAT file (PDF, 2pgs)
- What to do with your DAT file(s) (Quick Reference Guide PDF, 2pgs)
- Downloading ScanExam-II (weblink for Win OS software)
- Scantron marking resources (link to detailed 'How To' PDF documents)
Are you at an affiliated college?
To learn more about your scantron services, refer to the Affiliates section.
Drop off/Pick up Location: WTS Administration Office, Suite 4300, Support Services Building
Address: 1393 Western Road
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm (closed weekends and holidays)
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.