Department of Mathematics
University of Western Ontario
Middlesex College 116
Email: kkapulki 'at' uwo.ca
- Higher Category Theory and Homotopy Theory
- Univalent Foundations and Homotopy Type Theory
- Formalization of Mathematics
- Categorical Methods
- Brandon Doherty, PhD student, 2017-?.
- Koundinya Vajjha, MSc student, 2017-18.
Academic year 2017-18
- Program Committee member for HoTT/UF Workshop 2017, Oxford, UK, September 8-9, 2017.
- Speaker at AMS Sectional Meeting, Buffalo, NY, September 16-17, 2017.
- Participant at AIM Workshop: Constructing Cryptographic Multilinear Maps, San Jose, CA, October 23-27, 2017.
- Organizer of Workshop and School on Univalent Mathematics, Birmingham, UK, December 11-15, 2017.
- Participant at Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Diego, CA, January 10-13, 2018.
- Co-organizer of the Geometry and Topology Seminar at Western, 2017-18.
Selected past activities
- Participant of the Big Proof program at Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Summer 2017.
- Lead organizer of the AMS Math Research Communities Workshop on Homotopy Type Theory, June 4-10, 2017.
- Receipient of the Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Research Funding (C$11,000) for the project Cryptographic Multilinear Maps, 2016-17.
- Organizer of the Workshop on Homotopy Type Theory and Univalent Foundations, Fields Institute, May 16-20, 2016.
- Receipient of the Thomas C. Hales Distinguished Research Award for the best dissertation written by a graduate student in mathematics at the University of Pittsburgh, 2014.
- Visiting student at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, 2012-13.