1) SGPS Funding Opportunites
2) SGPS Consult the Experts Series
3) Student Development Center (The Writing Support Center)
4) Student Development Center (The Writing Support Center): Writing Workshops
5) Student Development Center (The Writing Support Center): Writing Resources
6) Student Development Center (The Writing Support Center): GradWRITE Services and handouts (scroll down)
7) List of Misc. Campus Services for Careers and Professional Development
8) Western Libraries recently purchased the resource Films on Demand, a online platform that provides access to more than 6,000 streaming videos. On average, an additional 600 new video titles are added annually.
The library catalogue record is linked here. Title access to individual videos via the catalogue is forthcoming, and some titles are already available in DVD or VHS format.
Key features of this new resource include:
Additional information can be found on the Films on Demand FAQ site.
One particularly useful feature of the resource is the ability to create customized playlists of either single or multiple segments taken from within the same video, or from multiple videos. Custom playlists are assigned a free-standing, persistent URL that can be shared. More information about this feature can be found under the “Playlist” tab.
Off-campus use of this resource requires use of Western Libraries proxy server.