Welcome to Western Parking & Visitor Services
Notice of closure: Parking & Visitor Services, along with the Keys counter, will close at 12:50 pm on Friday, December 13th, for a staff function. The office will re-open at 3 pm on the same day. Please utilize our online services during the closure. Thank you!
Parking Tips and Information:
- Permits are not a transferable.
- Pay & Display receipts must be displayed face-up on the driver's side of dashboard.
- Transponders must be displayed on the driver's side of dashboard, face-up.
- Park in designated areas only. Be sure to read the signs carefully to ensure you are parking in an appropriate space.
- Please ensure that your vehicle is parked between the yellow lines and not over, regardless of weather conditions.
- Do not park in or block fire routes, bus stops, buildings or walkway entrances. Do not drive in restricted areas.
- If all spaces are full in the lot, please move to the next available lot within your zone.
- Each affiliated college has their own parking pass. Your parking pass is valid only at the campus where you purchased it.
- Bicycle Lockers are located throughout campus. Contact the Parking Office for more information.
- A valid accessible pass is required to park in an accessible space.
- Please note meters must be paid when displaying a MTO permit.
- Due to the abundant size of the campus, please allow yourself enough time to walk from your parking space to your destination.
Parking and Visitor Services,
Support Services Building,
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 3K7
Weekdays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pay Infractions, click here.
Purchase New Permit, click here.
Renew Your Permit, click here.
(Please allow 3 business days for processing)