BA Simpson College; MA, PhD Iowa
- Graduate Program Chair
- Associate Professor
- History of Early Modern Philosophy, Epistemology
- Member, Rotman Institute of Philosophy
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 80143
Office: Stevenson Hall, Room 3142
- Phil 2010F - Philosophy of Food
- Phil 4035F/9020A - Descartes
- "Reconciling Locke's Definition of Knowledge with Knowing Reality," Southern Journal of Philosophy, forthcoming.
- "'Resemblance' and Locke's Primary-Secondary Quality Distinction," Locke Studies 4 (2004): 89-112.
- "Newton's De Gravitatione et Acquipondio Fluidorum and Lockeon Four-Dimensionalism," British Journal for the History of Philosophy 11 (2003): 309-321.
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.