Western University is pleased to host the CAURA Ontario 2012 Regional Conference in beautiful London, Ontario.
CAURA Ontario 2012 Regional Conference
Sunday, December 2 - Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre | London, Ontario
Registration Web Site Now Open
Early Bird Deadline: November 1, 2012
Western University is excited to host the 2012 Conference at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre in London, Ontario. Sessions are planned for information in pre- and post-award grant administration to assist at all levels of grant administrators in colleges, universities and institutes. The early bird rate of $330 is effective until November 1st. Conference fees include all meals and mid-meeting nutrition breaks.
Offer of Tours at Western on Sunday, December 2, 2012
We invite you to join us on our informative and fun tours of some of Western’s unique research centres on Sunday, December 2. Please confirm your interest to attend on your registration form or email firstname.lastname@example.org (if already registered). For more information on the tour options offered, please see the Conference Program link below.
- The Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre is ready to accept your hotel reservations. Guest rooms have been newly refurbished and each room has one queen-sized bed. Please request your reservations here. If securing accommodations by phone, please disclose "CAURA" as your reservation code.
- Directions to the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre.
- For questions regarding the CAURA Ontario 2012 Conference, please contact: Theresa Russelo | Manager, Research Grants | Western University | email@example.com | 519-661-2111 x84502
This year's Regional Conference focuses on Embracing Change in both university and college research communities. To learn in more detail about the keynote speakers, presentations and bell ringer sessions planned, please click on the Program link above. A Program Schedule is also available for a quick view of the Conference overall. Please note that the Program will be updated in the coming weeks, so feel free to visit again closer to the Conference for the latest information.
- CAURA: CAURA is a national voice for research administrators in Canada. CAURA provides a critical interface between all stakeholders in the management of the research enterprise. Founded in 1971, the Canadian Association of University Research Administrators is a national association of individuals committed to advancing the profession; to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of research administration at post-secondary institutions, hospitals, and other research institutes; to maintaining a strong presence and coherent voice on key issues relevant to research and to fostering co-operation and links with other organizations active in the management and administration of research.
- Western University: Western University delivers an academic experience second to none. From its home in London, Canada, outward across every continent, Western prepares future leaders to succeed. Since 1878, ‘The Western Experience’ has combined academic excellence with life-long opportunities for intellectual, social and cultural growth in order to better serve our communities. Western excels in moving research out of the labs and into the lives of people around the world through public and private sector partnerships. From the operating room to the boardroom, the factory floor to spacecraft rocketing beyond the Earth’s atmosphere, Western’s research drives discovery and influences the way we live.
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre:As southwestern Ontario's only IACC-Approved conference hotel, this historic Georgian estate is the ideal location for meetings, overnight accommodations and weddings. With 125 well-appointed guest rooms, 14,000 square feet of meeting space, and an award-winning culinary team, Spencer provides a truly distinctive experience that is sure to nourish the mind, body and spirit.