Please ensure you read the following steps before submitting your protocol.
Faculties which must submit to the Non-Medical REB*
- Arts & Humanities
- Don Wright Faculty of Music
- Information and Media Studies
- Social Science
- Richard Ivey School of Business
*the research that is taking place over-rides the Faculty of the Principle Investigator. If you have questions about which board to submit to please contact the office.
- Supporting documentation (surveys, letters of consent). (Samples)
How to Submit your Protocol
- Submit the protocol and supporting documentation electronically using ROMEO.
- Effective January 1, 2013, the NMREB no longer accepts documents in hard copy. This includes
the original submission and all post-approval forms (revisions,
deviations, continuing ethics review forms, FYI forms, etc.).
Please refer to the following schedule for the 2013 deadlines for review by the Non-Medical REB. Protocols must be submitted by 12noon on the deadline day via Romeo. Early submissions are accepted, but late submissions will be held over to the following deadline and meeting.
- Ensure all required sections of the submission form are filled out completely
- Ensure all supporting documentation (Letters of Information, Assent Letters, Telephone and Email Scripts, and Questionnaires) follow the suggestions template and guidelines.