Academic Counselling is here to help you with any questions you have during your academic career at Western.
- Struggling with University adjustment
- Advising about the impact of course selection and academic performance on eligibility for modules and degrees
- Accommodation for missed coursework
- Processing of requests for increased or irregular course load
- Advising transfer students
- Requests for Letter of Permission (taking courses at another university)
- Advising students on probation or grade point waiver
- Change of status, including withdrawal from the University, transfer from another Faculty
- General inquiries and support
Fall/Winter Registration Dates.
- June 17th First Year Students.
- June 20th to 23rd Year 4 Students.
- July 3rd to 6th Year 3 Students.
- July 11th to 14th Year 2 Students.
- July 21st is Priority Lifting Day
Learn about the New App: Remind
Let us help you remember important deadlines and key dates throughout the Academic term. Through the new app, Remind!
Click here for all forms and letter of permissions provided by Western Science's Academic Counselling. These include letters of permission, academic accommodations, change of status, and student medical certificate. Please print and complete the form before submitting to our office for approval.
Do you have a question about the Bachelor of Medical Science program? Click here for everything you need to know about MedSci 1, 2 and BMSc, including getting into year 3 of BMSc.
Wondering what courses to take and when you should take them? Want to make sure you're on the right path to graduation? Click here for more information on module progression sheets and make sure you're on the right track.
Make sure you're on track for graduation with Academic Counselling's Degree Completion Checklist! If you want a graduation check and are in a single module (i.e. Bio Major or HSP Chemistry) your department
Western University is dedicated to offering the best support possible for its undergraduate students. Click here for all the services and resources available during your time here at Western.