If you are planning on returning in September, you must complete and submit an Intent to Register (ITR) form. By completing an ITR form, you are letting Western know that you are returning, and the program that you plan to take next year. If you don't do this, you won't be able to register for courses.
Most students will be able to complete the ITR process online through your Student Centre website. Students who are unable to complete the ITR process online can receive a paper form from the Academic Counselling Office - WSC 191.
- Intent to Register for the the 2015-16 academic year available: Feb 2 to March 31, 2015
- To begin the ITR process visit this link http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/course_enrollment/intent_to_register.html
- WATCH THIS VIDEO: it is an easy to follow short video that will answer your questions
- Intent to Register Planning Guide: http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/general-information/how_to_guides/intent_to_register_planning_guide.html
- Don't forget to visit the Academic calendar for full details on modules offered by Science and Basic Medical Sciences: www.westerncalendar.uwo.ca
ATTEND INFORMATION SESSIONS offered by any department that interests you: