- Advising about the impact of course selection and academic performance on eligibility for modules and degrees
- Accommodation for missed course work
- Processing of requests for increased or irregular course load
- Advising transfer students
- Requests for Letter of Permission (taking courses at another university)
- Advising students on probation or grade point waiver
- Change of status, including withdrawal from the University, transfer from another Faculty
9:30 am to 4:00 pm (Monday through Friday). Click on the link to see any upcoming exceptions.
- Same-day academic counselling
- See our current drop-in counselling hours here
- Students can meet with an academic counsellor for up to 15 minutes
- Waiting involved during busy periods
- How to sign up?
- Sign in with the assistant academic counsellor at the front desk – we are located in Western Science Centre, Room 191
- Are booked in advance, (usually about a week in advance)
- Students can meet with a counsellor for up to 30 minutes
- How to request an appointment with an academic counsellor?
See also: Frequently Asked Questions
Academic Counselling Forms
COURSE REGISTRATION [detailed information found here]
- Web Registration is available until midnight on January 12, 2013.
- Student Central's Helpline (519-661-2100) is available until 4:00 pm on Friday January 11 [click here for hours of operation]
- See the Fall/Winter Timetable to see if a course is offered, whether it is full or restricted to specific groups of students
- Academic Counselling Office is open from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with drop-in counselling available from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Academic Counselling e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper add/drop is January 14 and 15. Details found here.
See also: Departmental Counsellors