Your Annual Pension Statements outline your account changes in the previous year, your personal rate of return and projections of the income that may be possible when you retire.
The statements are issued by Sun Life Financial, the record keeper for the Western Pension Plans.
What to know
- Annual statements are issued in January.
- An electronic copy of your statement is posted to your Sun Life member account (sign-in to www.sunlife.ca/western).
- Your annual statement is also printed and mailed to your home, unless you have elected to go paperless.
- Quarterly electronic statements are also now posted to your member account under "Statements".
- The income projection included in your statement can be personalized by completing the Retirement Planner tool in your member account.
- You may also wish to review the 2018 Western Pension Plans Annual Investment Commentary presented on behalf of the Joint Pension Board. This is also be posted in your Sun Life member account under News & Announcements.
- Investment advice on your Western Pension Plan is available by calling Sun Life at 1-866-733-8612. Ask to speak with an Investment Advice Specialist.
Annual Meetings and 1:1s
In May each year, annual Pension Plan Meetings are held to share the Joint Pension Board’s reflections on past and current year initiatives. Education sessions are also held on campus and Sun Life Education Consultants are available for one-on-one consultations regarding your investment options and to provide account management support.
More information about getting 1:1 assistance is available on our Sun Life 1:1 information page.
Questions about your Pension Account at Sun Life? Contact Sun Life at 1-866-733-8612.
Questions about this email? Contact Western HR at email@example.com or call 519-661-2194.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.