Each participating university will provide its own application and registration system for its local challenge. Registration will consist of submitting your team participant names and contact information, and answering a few introductory questions about your selected global issue and proposed ideas.
2019 participating universities include:
- Bond University, Australia
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dalhousie University, Canada
- Hirosaki University, Japan
- McMaster University, Canada
- Queen's University, Canada
- Radboud University, The Netherlands
- University of Alberta, Canada
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- The University of British Columbia, Canada
- University at Buffalo, United States
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- University of Liverpool, England
- University of Minnesota, United States
- University of Otago, New Zealand
- University of St Andrews, Scotland
- University of Tulsa, United States
- University of Waterloo, Canada
- Western University, Canada
Check with your International Office or Entrepreneurship Centre for details on application and deadlines.
We are not accepting registrations for the Global Final from individual teams. You must participate in your local challenge to win an opportunity to compete internationally.