The information on this page is for students currently enrolled in a research-based graduate program at Western.
Please read each form carefully for submission details.
- Collaborative Specialization Application. You must already be enrolled in a research-based graduate degree program at Western to apply. See Admissions information.
Registration and Enrollment Forms
- Collaborative Specialization Registration for new students who have been admitted to the Graduate Specialization in Hazards, Risks, and Resilience program. This form is required for enrolment in the program to occur.
- Outside Home Program Course Enrolment Form. For enrolment in all courses taken for Collaborative Specialization credit. Complete the form and submit to the Hazards, Risks, and Resilience Office (NCB 253) as the "offering program" for signature. A signed copy will be forwarded to the student's home program. The home department will approve and enrol the student in the course. This form is to be filled out in addition to any internal home program course enrolment forms required by the home department. Students must meet home department deadlines for submission of enrolment forms.
- Advisor Selection Form. Use this form to identify and report your selection of a Collaborative Specialization in Hazards, Risks, and Resilience Advisor within the first term of enrollment in the specialization.
- Advisory Meeting Form. Use this form to document required annual meetings with the Hazards, Risks, and Resilience Advisor. Important memo on Thesis Advisory Committee Member roles and expectations (November 2010).