Required Forms

The information on this page is for students currently enrolled in a research-based graduate program at Western. 

Please read each form carefully for submission details. 

Application Form 

Registration and Enrollment Forms 

  • Collaborative Specialization Registration for new students who have been admitted to the Graduate Specialization in Hazards, Risks, and Resilience program. This form is required for enrolment in the program to occur. 
  • Outside Home Program Course Enrolment Form. For enrolment in all courses taken for Collaborative Specialization credit. Complete the form and submit to the Hazards, Risks, and Resilience Office (NCB 253) as the "offering program" for signature. A signed copy will be forwarded to the student's home program. The home department will approve and enrol the student in the course. This form is to be filled out in addition to any internal home program course enrolment forms required by the home department. Students must meet home department deadlines for submission of enrolment forms. 

Advisory Forms 

Field Trip and Photo Release Forms 

  • Assumption of Risk Form for student Field Trip/Travel. 
    Hard copy to be completed by the student and submitted prior to travel. 
  • Photo Release Form 
    A hard copy of the photo release form must be submitted in person.