COVID-19 - Parking Update
[February 18, 2022]
The easing of provincial COVID-19 restrictions in the coming days will allow for normal campus parking operations to resume beginning March 1, 2022.
Effective at 6 am, March 1, regular paid parking in all lots and spaces on campus resumes and all parking lot gates will be lowered.
The campus community should note these details, effective March 1, 2022:
Visitors to Campus:
- Regular paid visitor parking resumes in all visitor spaces including, Honk Mobile and Pay and Display spaces as well as at Attended Visitor Lots. Rates, locations, and payment information can be found HERE.
Staff/Faculty/All Other Permit Holders:
- Regular paid parking for Faculty/Staff permits resumes.
- Customers who have set up their permit for "Continuous Monthly Payroll Deduction" who have not cancelled their permit (or "put on hold") will have uninterrupted access to their usual parking zones. Customers who need to confirm permit status should log into their Parking Account or contact the parking office for assistance. email@example.com
- Customers who had prepaid for a permit for January and February have had their permit expiry extended to end in March or April to use up the outstanding credit. Please contact the parking office if you need to confirm your permit expiry date or to obtain a refund. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who have purchased an annual or second term permit will be refunded for the months of January and February; however, refunds/credits will be assessed and issued at the end of the Winter Term.
- Your permit will remain active, and when coming to campus, you can continue to park as you normally would in the green student lots.
Thank you for your patience as we work to resume normal parking operations!
Parking & Visitor Services