Funded Research Management
Any research funding held at Western is subject to international, federal, provincial and institutional regulations.
For all Western University researchers, this means that:
- Prior to account set up, if your funded research will involve animals, biological materials, or humans, you will be expected to get your approval; and
- Western Research will follow up with you throughout your funding period to confirm ongoing activities and approvals; you will continue to access these funds only if your funded activity complies with sponsor and institutional requirements.
For more information please click on any of the following links:
- Certification Compliance for Research Funds Policy
- Certification Monitoring
- Release Of Funds Agreement
- Biosafety at Western Link
- Link to Tri Agency Agreement on the Administration of Agency Grants and Awards by Research Institutions
For more information, or questions relating to this process, please contact Natalie Wu, Director, Research Services, 519-661-2111 ext. 81572