Course Registration Tips
- You must be activated in the term in which you want to register for courses.
- You must have an active Western University email account.
- Go through the academic calendar & timetable to find information on the courses & sections you are interested in, as well as some alternates in case of conflicts/full courses.
- Ensure you select the timetable for the term in which you want to register for the courses.
- If you are having difficulties registering for courses, please consult the Registrar's helpline at 519.661.2100.
Please see the important dates section of the Summer Academic Calendar for information about deadlines etc.
Fall/Winter Registration Dates
- June 15, 2018: Student-Athletes 9:30 AM.
- June 16, 2018: First Years. 9:30 am to 6:30 PM
- June 19 to 22, 2018: Fourth Years.
- July 3 to 6, 2018: Third Years.
- July 10 to 13, 2018: Second Years.
- July 20, 2018: is Priority Lifting Day 9:30 AM.