Course Registration Tips
- You must be activated in the term in which you want to register for courses.
- You must have an active Western University email account.
throughthe academic calendar & timetable to find information on the courses & sections you are interested in, as well as some alternates in case of conflicts/full courses.
- Ensure you select the timetable for the term in which you want to register for the courses.
- If you are having difficulties registering for courses, please consult the Registrar's helpline at 519.661.2100.
Please see the important dates section of the Summer Academic Calendar for information about deadlines etc.
- First year: June 13th starting at 9:00 am, last appointment 6:30 pm.
- Second Year: July 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Third Year: July 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th. 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Fourth Year: June 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th. 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Priority Lifting Day: July 24th 9:30 am.
- Extended Web Registration: August 21st 9:30 am.