Award of Excellence
Nominations for 2019 Western Award of Excellence now being accepted
Congratulations to the 2018 Western Award of Excellence recipients and all those who were nominated for this award. This award is the highest level of campuswide recognition for the exceptional performance of Western staff and nominations for the 2019 awards are now being accepted until May 17, 2019. Western faculty, staff, students & alumni are invited to nominate an individual staff member or a team of staff who make an outstanding contribution to our campus community.
This year's recipients will be formally recognized at the Western Award of Excellence Ceremony being held this fall in the Great Hall.
If you have questions about the awards please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the awards began 110 Western staff have received the Western Award of Excellence and over 650 outstanding staff have been nominated.
2018 recipients of The Western Award of Excellence
- Linda Brock - Faculty of Social Science
- Cara Bourdeau - Human Resources
- Sarah Dawson - Alumni Relations & Development
- Kristen Edwards - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Jane Sexsmith - Faculty of Science
- Susan Simpson - Neuroscience
- Slobodanka Sotinac - Facilities Management