Admission & Application Information
Applicants with a four-year honours undergraduate degree from an accredited university are preferred for the Master of Management of Applied Science. Admission is competitive and meeting the minimum admission average of 75% in the final two years of full-time undergraduate study does not guarantee entry into the program. A deposit is not required at the time of enrolment.
A complete application
- As you go through the application, you will need to complete different fields and provide attachments, including:
- A curriculum vitae that briefly describes your:
- Employment history
- Related academic or professional development
- Relevant work or community service
- A 500-word (maximum) personal statement that:
- Describes your short-term (one-year out) and long-term (five- to ten-years out) career goals
- Identifies why a Master of Management of Applied Science with your chosen specialization is a critical next step towards you achieving your professional objectives
- References specific aspects of the program that will contribute to your success
- Scanned and uploaded copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Contact information for two references: one academic, the second may be academic or an employer
- October 1, 2020: Application system opens.
- January 15, 2021: Students who apply by this date will receive full consideration for the first round of offers.
- March 31, 2021: Final deadline for international applications.
- July 31, 2021: Final deadline for domestic/permanent resident applications.
- September 2021: Program intake for the 2021/22 academic year.