Students interested in completing a MSc, PhD or MClSc/PhD
We are always looking for excellent students to join our lab. Please email Dr. Lisa Archibald (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding present opportunities. Ideal candidates include those with:
- Previous research experience
- Excellent academic record
- A background in child development, language/linguistics, neurodevelopmental disorders, and/or neuroscience.
Students contacting Dr. Archibald should include:
- A resume/CV
- A summary of their prior coursework and grades
- A description of their prior research experience and current research interests.
MSc, PhD, and MClSc/PhD students complete their degrees through the graduate program in Health and Rehabilitation Science in the Faculty of Health Sciences. Further information about this program can be found on Western's HRS program website.
Students interested in pursuing clinical studies in speech-language pathology or audiology should apply to the MClSc program in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology. Further information can be found on Western's Communication Sciences and Disorders website or by visiting the Ontario Rehabilitation Sciences Program Application Service (ORPAS) website.
Prospective undergraduate students include those who are:
- Enrolled in Western's work-study program
- Enrolled in the Scholars Electives Program
- Wishing to complete a fourth-year honours thesis in psychology or neuroscience
- Wishing to complete a fourth-year independent study in the School of Health Studies