Facilities Management Careers
upcoming JOB FAIR - hiring Caretakers
October 26 & 27, 2021 • 10am - 7pm
Alumni House Residence
(Just inside the Richmond St. Gates)
Travel to campus
What to expect
- Follow the University's COVID-19 policy
- Complete the COVID-19 screening self-assesment
- Agree to comply with Western's safety measures
- Bring your resume and meet the leadership team, caretakers, and union reps
- Possibility for initial interview on site
The position: Caretaker (Building Services)
- Regular full-time
- Competitive salary: $19.33/hr
- Compensation includes pension and benefits
- APPLY TO THIS POSITION ONLINE
Overview of Caretaker role
Caretakers provide safe and professionally maintained University facilities. There are a variety of environments to maintain, including: labs, residences, offices, recreation centre, and more. Caretakers operate commercial cleaning equipment and respond to customer requests as needed.
- Completion of Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
- Comply with Western’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Ability to work all shifts
Facilities Management is responsible for the planning, development, construction, operation, maintenance, and stewardship of all the buildings, infrastructure, sites and services within Western's campus community. Each member of FM provides a service to the campus community in support of the mission of the University. Please click on the current career opportunities listed below and join our team.
Please note some web browsers (ie: Chrome) require cookies to be enabled in order to jump to our job postings. If you get an error page, often closing the tab and clicking the link a second time will work.
Need help applying? Guide to Applying Online [PDF]
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job