Vision & Mission
Facilities Management is responsible for the planning, development, construction, operation, maintenance and stewardship of all the buildings, infrastructure, sites and services within Western's campus community.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the services provided daily. Our staff respond to regular service requests as well as any emergency or priority situations that may arise.
Our integrated Team provides excellence in creating and maintaining Western's facilities and in serving the community.
To be recognized as the leader in facilities management among research-intensive universities worldwide.
- Business Processes: Current, effective and efficient processes are understood and consistently followed by all and appropriately supported
- Communication: Provide timely, accurate and effective communication to all stakeholders consistently
- Customer Service: Enhance our customers' experience by understanding, responding, and providing mutually effective solutions
- People: An innovative team of highly trained and skilled professionals
- Stewardship: Responsible stewards of the environment, facilities and resources entrusted to us today and for the future