Answers to your questions

What supports do you offer for international students?

Western’s International & Exchange Student Centre can connect you with visa and permit, international student life and program and service information.

Can I apply if I’m in my final year of my undergraduate degree?

Yes, current undergraduate students can apply using current transcripts. You will be required to provide final transcripts prior to enrolment in the MMASc program.

How can I check the status of my application?

Applications are first reviewed by the School of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies. Applications that meet the basic requirements are forwarded to the corresponding department for review. Generally, the first round of offers is made for applications received by the January deadline – these go out mid-February. Subsequent rounds of offers typically go out each month following, until the beginning of August.

Can I switch my areas of specialization?

You can submit a request to change your MMASc area of specialization up to the first week of classes in September. Requests will be considered on an individual basis and are not guaranteed.