Joint Appointment with Department of Women's Studies and Feminist Research
Action Theory, Ethics, Feminist Ethics
BA, MA Toronto; PhD MIT
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 85747
Office: Stevenson Hall, Room 3138
Philosophy 2630G - Feminist Philosophy
- Isaacs, Tracy, "Collective Responsibility and Collective Obligation," Midwest Studies in Philosophy, forthcoming 2014.
- Isaacs, Tracy, "International Criminal Courts and Political Reconciliation," Criminal Law and Philosophy, forthcoming.
- Isaacs, Tracy, "Corporate Agency and Corporate Wrongdoing," New Criminal Law Review. Volume 16, Number 2 (2013):241-260.
- Isaacs, Tracy. Moral Responsibility in Collective Contexts (New York: Oxford University Press, 2011).
- Isaacs, Tracy and Richard Vernon (editors). Accountability for Collective Wrongdoing(New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011).
- Isaacs, Tracy, "Introduction," Accountability for Collective Wrongdoing (editors Isaacs and Vernon). New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- "Individual Responsibility for Collective Wrongs," in Michael Milde and Richard Vernon, editors. Bringing Power to Justice, McGill-Queen's University Press, 2004.
- "Feminism and Agency," in Samantha Brennan, editor. Feminist Moral Philosophy, University of Calgary Press, Canadian Journal of Philosophy supplementary volume 28, June 2003.
- "Cultural Context and Moral Responsibility," in Alan Malachowski, editor. Business Ethics: Critical Perspectives on Business and Management, Volume Four. Routledge Publishing Company, 2001, chapter 48.
- "Domestic Violence and Hate Crimes: Two Levels of Responsibility," Criminal Justice Ethics, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Summer/Fall 2001), pp. 31-43.