Science students can complete and submit an Academic Consideration Request Form to our office when reporting a conflict with a religious holiday. In rare cases, further documentation may be requested from a religious leader to verify the religious holiday or observance of time. Students are asked to submit their requests a minimum of two weeks in advance. See the University Policy for more information on religious holidays.

Please see your instructor for approvals of missed course work, if your course outline doesn’t indicate how to handle missed course work under 10%.

Please submit through the Academic Counselling Help Portal.