Timetable conflict

If the course you want to enrol in conflicts with your timetable:

  1. Contact the instructor of both courses to get permission for a timetable conflict.
  2. Both instructors must send their permissions along with your name and student number through our Academic Counselling Help Portal
  3. Once the approval has been added to your record you must use Western's Live Chat to speak with a Student Central representative and ask them to enrol you in the relevant course(s).