2020 Annual Pension Statements Now Available
Your 2020 Annual Pension Statement is now available. This important document outlines your account changes in 2020, your personal rate of return and projections of the income that may be possible when you retire.
The statements are issued by Sun Life Financial, the record keeper for the Western Pension Plans
What to know
- Annual statements are issued in January.
- An electronic copy of your statement is posted to your Sun Life member account (sign-in to www.mysunlife.ca/western).
- Your annual statement is also printed and mailed to your home, unless you have elected to go paperless.
- Quarterly electronic statements are also now posted to your member account under "Statements".
- The income projection included in your statement can be personalized by completing the Retirement Planner tool in your member account.
- You may also wish to review the 2020 Western Pension Plans Annual Investment Commentary, which is prepared on behalf of the Joint Pension Board.
- Investment advice on your Western Pension Plan is available by calling Sun Life at 1-866-733-8612. Ask to speak with an Investment Advice Specialist.
Annual Meetings and 1:1s
In May each year, annual Pension Plan Meetings are held to share the Joint Pension Board’s reflections on past and current year initiatives. Read more on our Pension Workshops and Planning Tools page.
Education sessions and the opportunity to meet with a Sun Life Education Consultant are available periodically throughout the year to support you in learning about your plan and making decisions on your account. Read more about events for Spring 2021.
If you have questions, there is no need to wait! Support is available at any time by phone by calling Sun Life at 1-866-733-8612.
More information about getting 1:1 assistance is available on our Sun Life 1:1 information page.
Questions about your Pension Account at Sun Life? Contact Sun Life at 1-866-733-8612.
Other Questions? Contact Western HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 519-661-2194.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.