For on campus emergencies including fire, accidents, injuries, call 911 to reach police, fire, ambulance and hazmat. Please note:
- If you are calling from a campus phone you will reach Campus Police.
- If you are calling 911 from a cell phone you will reach London Police, so be sure to let them know you are calling from Western.
- In a non-emergency, contact Campus Police at 519-661-3300.
- All accidents, incidents and close calls, which in another set of circumstances would result in personal injury, must be reported on an official Accident Incident Report Form in accordance with the Accident Incident Investigation Procedure.
- Critical injuries as defined, must be immediately reported to Occupational Health and Safety.
Please review the Accident/Incident Reporting web page for further information.
Hazardous Materials Spills
Your priorities in the event of a spill are:
- The prevention and treatment of injuries.
- The prevention of environmental contamination.
- The protection of property.
Please review the Spills page for further information.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.