Emergency Call 911

For on campus emergencies including fire, accidents, injuries, call 911 to reach police, fire, ambulance and hazmat.  Please note:

  • If you are calling from a campus phone you will reach the Western Special Constable Service. 
  • If you are calling 911 from a cell phone you will reach London Police, so be sure to let them know you are calling from Western.
  • In a non-emergency, contact Western Special Constable Service at 519-661-3300.

Accident Reporting

Please review the Accident/Incident Reporting web page for further information.

Hazardous Materials Spills

Your priorities in the event of a spill are:

  • The prevention and treatment of injuries.
  • The prevention of environmental contamination.
  • The protection of property.

Please review the Spills page for further information.

Published on  and maintained in Cascade CMS.