Summer, Evening & Weekend Parking Options
- Complimentary parking is available in the evenings from 4:00 pm - 7:00 am in the Elborn Lot and from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am in the Siebens, Upper Heating and Visual Arts lots (please do not park in metered or reserved spaces).
- Parking is available in most gated, unattended lots between 6:00 pm - 7:00 am at a rate of $1.50 per hour to a maximum of $7.00 - payment by credit card on exit.
Weekend Parking Options
Friday at 8:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Alumni Thompson Visitor Parking lot (excluding event days)
Friday at 7:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Upper Heating
- Visual Arts
Friday at 5:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Althouse Student - CLOSED FOR THE WINTER
- Springett Student - CLOSED FOR THE WINTER
- Springett Staff
- Medway lot behind Elgin Hall Residence
- Huron Flats
Friday at 4:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Elborn College - regular lot spaces
Friday at 4 pm to Monday at 7 am parking available at most unattended, gated lots with credit card payment.
Rate: $1.50 per half hour to a daily maximum of $18.00 in staff (grey) lots and $12 in the student (green) lots - Althouse Student, Huron Flats, Medway and Springett. The daily maximum drops to $7.00 if you enter the lots after 6:00 pm.
*Please note that some lots will be unavailable at times due to special events or closed for the winter season.
Located at various buildings in the campus core and where ever there is Pay & Display parking.
Rates are as posted ($1.50 per half hour) 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. *NOTE EXCEPTION: no parking at Support Services (Lot K) Honk spaces from 8 pm - 7 am.
- Essex/London Hall
- Faculty of Education
- Labatt Health Science Building
- Medical Science Bldg.
- Music Bldg.
- North Campus Bldg.
- Ontario Hall
- Support Services Building
- Talbot College
- Weldon Library
- Westminster Hall
Rate: $1.50 per half hour - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Credit Card minimum: $1.50 (Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and American Express are accepted).
Starting May 1st to August 31st, many of the lots on campus allow access with credit card payment. Please review the individual lot details for information.
The parking office also has a student summer pass available. This permit allows students to park in a variety of lots on campus including all day (24hrs/day, 7 days/week) access to:
- Althouse Student Lot
- Althouse Staff Lot
- Huron Flats Lot
- Medway Lot
- Springett Student Lot
- Springett Staff Lot
The Student Summer permit also allows limited access (after 4:00 pm, Mon-Fri) to some campus core lots. See the Parking map for lot locations or contact the Parking Office for additional information.