Alzheimer Foundation London and Middlesex Premier Research Grant
Supported by the Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex and the Alzheimer Foundation London and Middlesex, this program promotes overall scientific excellence and relevance to Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Applications will be received and reviewed on topics related to biomedical, psychological, and/or social aspects of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Potential topics of
This grant is intended to support research, personnel and supportive infrastructure (e.g., participant fees, travel costs, statistical consultants, office/stationary supplies, modest laboratory equipment, etc.). Applications for equipment only will not be considered. Note: Indirect costs are not supported by this program.
- AFLM Program Guidelines (password protected; use Western login)
- Western Research Internal Research Grants - General Applicant Guidelines (password protected; use Western login)
- 2020 program closed for applications
- AFLM Premier Research Grant Application (password protected, use Western login)
- Internal program applications are to be processed through Western Research.
For additional information about this program, please contact Western Research Internal Grants, email@example.com