Articulation Agreement Information

Several college programs have articulation agreements with Western Science. For a full list of agreements, please see the  ONTransfer  website. For admission information, please contact the  Admissions Office . If you are transitioning to Western please review the following topics. If you still have questions, we encourage you to connect with us through our Academic Advising Help Portal (if registered and email privileges) or to send an email to ; we're here to help!