Graduate Student Resources (Open Access)
The following list should provide chemistry graduates with all the forms you will need.
If you require further assistance, please contact Darlene McDonald.
For general guidance, also see our Chemistry Graduate Handbook .
The SGPS Viewbook
- Request for Transfer from Master's to Doctoral Degree
- Request for Transfer from Doctoral to Master's Degree
- Request for Extension of Deadline to Complete
- Nomination for Direct-Entry Admission to Doctoral Degree
- SGPS International Transcript Assessment Form
- Change of Status Form
- Collaborative Program Admission Forms
- Request for Official Letter
- Graduate Course Audit Form
- Graduate Student Taking Undergraduate Course Form
- Undergraduate Student Taking Graduate Course Form
- Outside Home Program Course Enrolment Form
- Research Grade Form
Visiting Graduate Forms
- Ontario Visiting Graduate Student Plan Application
- Canadian Universities Graduate Transfer Agreement
- Visiting Graduate Student - Research Only. You'll need to complete the Vista Categorization Form, the Application Form, the invitation form (remove unnecessary brackets and such), the Fee Authorization Form, and provide a letter from the home university.
- Intent to Submit Thesis by End of Term Form
- Doctoral Thesis Examination Request
- Master's Thesis Examination Request Form
- Thesis Guide and Template